Saturday, April 01, 2006

Milk Drinkers BEWARE!


You know I've been noticing something very strange lately. It seems like Ryan and Grace are getting smaller. I keep measuring them in the same chair, which is a little bit large for them, but I swear they are getting smaller and smaller in that chair. Here, I'll let you all see for yourself and tell me what you think.
Here is Ryan, from about a week and a half ago.
Doesn't he look a little small? And here below is Gracie from last week. It seems like she's sinking into that chair a bit also. The funny thing is that they drink their milk faithfully. I can always count on them to be the milk drinkers at the table. In fact, there is one kid in our family who never drinks his milk.


LOOK! How can this be? the child who never drinks the milk is huge, while the two who drink their milk are shrinking!

We may have to ask for help from our internet friends who are checking in on our blog. What shall we do?

Okay, I am having way to much fun with this whole blog thing and I am not getting any commets for my semi-psychotic behavior. Please write in, I may be forced to drum up dumber and dumber scenarios for my children!! (my children beg you;)

No comments: